- By the HR manager in charge of the recruitment, who matches target and actual workforce levels in the organisational structure
- By managers who make recruitment requests for the needed positions, describing them. Management and/or HR department comment on the request, and the offer can be created directly after their validation.
Efficient management of job offers
User-friendly creation and publication of job offers
HR department creates customised advertisements for each position. Several ads can be created, depending on the publication medium:
- Internally, on the HR portal
- Through various media such as recruitment agencies, job boards, the corporate e-recruiting site....
Total overview of job opportunities and their status
HR department has a comprehensive overview of all job offers and their status:
- Number of advertisements published for an offer
- Number of applications received, to be processed, to be rejected, under review...
- Plus, you can define as many custom reports as you want.
Simplified application process via the career website
Create a Career site that perfectly mat-ches with your corporate design and publish your job offers directly. Interested candidates create a personal account, fill in the respective forms and apply for one or more offers. CVs are stored in the tool to create a candidate pool.
Select the right applicant
Facilitated management of candidate data
The information collected about the candidates and stored in the form of a pool, can be parametrised:
A fully controlled selection process
The management of the applications is greatly simplified by contacting people directly from the HRMS: interviews and appointment scheduling, status and assessment... Communication with candidates is monitored and can be carried out in a personalised manner. The successful candidate's information is directly transferred to his or her employee file in the HRMS.
HR department analyses the applications received for each opportunity and filters them according to predefined criteria. All the applications are stored in a CV database. In addition to consulting all the applications for a job, they find all the jobs for which a candidate is applying, and can assign an application to specific job offers.
Adequasys HRIS Recruitment Management also means...
Integration of new
Web site and e-recruiting
Feeding a CVthèque
The production and personalization
of candidate summary sheets
Respect for legality, with a configurable retention period for candidate information
They use Adequasys HRMS
More than 250 HR managers have optimised their HR management with the Adequasys solution. Like them, simplify your day-to-day work and select the customised solution that best suits you.